Saturday, July 12, 2008

33. Link to Online SaiCharitra

Since I posted last year about Guru Pournima, I noticed a stream of visitors on this blog who were referred through searching Google for the words "Guru Pournima" or were searching the web for images of Sadguru, Shri Sai Baba. Knowingly or unknowingly if this blog entry has been of use to Sai-bhaktas around the world, I can only consider it my good fortune.


Following are some more links which may be of use to Sai-bhaktas who come up to my blog:

  • The Shirdi Saibaba Sansthan Trust in Shirdi which is doing a very good job of facilitating devotees to reach their everything - Sadguru Shri Saibaba.
  • The Sai Satcharitra - the English version of the holy book for all Sai devotees. This is not just a book but it is the lifeline holding which we shall float across the sea of all joys and sorrows, all excitements and disappointments and finally be reunited with the One.
  • Apparently also there is a Shirdi Sai Temple in New York in the one and only US of A. This site has taken a lot of efforts and pains to set up the Sai Sat Charitra on the online version. Besides they have a nice download center and other useful resources for Sai Bhaktas.

I have tried to include here some resources which may be of use to the Sai Bhaktas who have been visiting this blog. If there is anything specific I can add, please feel free to request through a comment here and with the will of Shri Sai, I will try to do so to the best of my ability.

Best Regards

Gautam

No comments: