Thursday, December 27, 2007

Entrepreneurship

Hi All
Today I read a small query on LinkedIN by one Mr. Alexander Zachary "Why aspire to be an Entrepreneur?"

Peter Nguyen has provided a beautiful response here ... As I have linked to earlier I am a fan of Peter's blogs such as Real Time Success Secrets and I-wrote-the-book-on-blogging and read and re-read them as and when possible.

Thanks to both Alexander and Peter for such a wonderful converstion on LinkedIN.

Best wishes to all of you.
And Happy New Year for the forthcoming. Have a great time. Party hard and have fun

And if you drink ... dont drive !!! Please !!!

Cheers
Gautam

3 comments:

Advaitavedanti said...

And have you shifted gears into entrepreneurship yourself yet, in case I'm slow in catching up the news? Or is that the new year resolution that didn't go public so far? ;)

Gotya said...

Praveen,
Thanks for reading and your regular comments.

I haven't shifted gears. Yet.

To be honest, I am like the boy on the pool-side who desperately wants to learn how to swin but is scared stiff by the thought of jumping into the water.

I am not sure when my desire is going to get the better of my fear but Insha-Allah, it will.

Best Regards
Gautam

Advaitavedanti said...

Oh, its a pleasure being here.

I do hope that it does work out as per your plan soon. Till then, maybe you'll inspire others to go on their own. In the swimming analog, perhaps, give them a little push into the waters, eh? ;)