Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A car is just a machine to get from point A to point B

Hmm ... I am definitely not a car lover (btw that's both my wife's and my father-in-law's biggest disappointment in me ) but hey, when a 76 year old leader is upstaged from the market, one has to sit up and take notice ...

Thats about Toyota finally getting ahead of GM in global vehicle sales. Okay quickly, Toyota just managed 2.35 million to GM's global 2.26 ... so GM who has been the world leader for 76 years may just come back ... But this quarter atleast Toyota is the world leader. My friend Yash, who loves his Toyota is going to be happy over this ...

Me? I still am a Maruti-Esteem fan (thats my first and ex-car) & would go for a Nissan Pathfinder as and when I get a driving license here in Kuwait ... Aha ! But that driving license is another story altogether ...

Btw this story about cars made me remember how my best friend Navin used to be all crazy about good looking cars when we were kids ... Hes in Oregon (hoping that I spelt it right), USA now and I hope he has a great car with him ... Wonder if it is a GM ?

No comments: